Monday, November 15, 2010

Wedding at the Bowery Hotel

I'm no stranger to the Bowery Hotel having been invited the last 3 years in a row to the MS Benefit Auction, but I've never seen it quite like this -- giant bouquets of white flowers on top of dark wood tables, a wooden alter in front of a giant fire place, and a heated outdoor patio that wraps around two sides of the building. I was blown away, and excited to get to showcase my cupcakes amidst all of it's old school New York charm. I was also excited to get to show my mom and sister (who were in town for the marathon) the ropes of the cupcake biz!


Me making sure all the lines of cupcakes are strait


Brydie (little sister) and Bridget (mama landreth)!


Now would some one please have another wedding there so I can do it all again??

xo
Keavy

No comments: