Monday, June 6, 2011

Too sweet to not post




I got the sweetest email today from a fan who was visiting NYC and managed to hunt down my cupcakes at the Dean & Deluca on 40th st and 8th ave. Here is a snippet from the email she sent me and some images taken from her blog.

"Keavy,

Thank you so much for your cupcakes =) This one was our favorite and so was the maple bacon and salted chocolate. Ahh, we loved them so much; they DEFINITELY lived up to its reputation! Now if only my bf would propose to me I'd be scheduling you to cater our wedding =P just kidding... kinda heh.
Thanks again, we love NYC and Kumquat Cupcakery! Woot!
Shana "
During their stay they went on a cupcake crawl checking out all the different cupcakes manhattan has to offer. They checked out Crumbs, Magnolias, Baked by Melissa, and Kumquat Cupcakery.......thank goodness for Dean & Deluca.
To read about their adventures and what they thought of the different places GO HERE!


THANKS SHANA!

No comments: