Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kumquat parties in Greenpoint



I got a frantic call yesterday from the Lily who runs Dandelion Wine in Greenpoint. It turns out that it's their 2nd Birthday and they need cake! She explained to me how she was considering getting a large cake but was turned off by all the extra stuff that goes along with serving it....plates, knives, napkins...blah, gross. Luckily I was a frequent shopper at the wine store and she remembered all my talk of my mini cupcake biz. Now I am happy to announce that we will be supplying a whole hoopla of cupcakes to Dandelion's 2nd Birthday Party!! ow ow ow. I will definitely be there, and would love to see some of your shining faces if you can make the trek to Greenpoint.

Dandelion Wine
153 Franklin Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222

Phone:
347.689.4563

xo
Keavy

No comments: