Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cute story

I just received this in my inbox, and it made me smile....

"Hi Keavy,

I just wanted to share this story with you.

I just heard my female colleagues, both of whom was in the picture I sent you, having a discussion about cupcakes.

One of them, who told me her all-time favorite cupcake flavor is Red Velvet, said she just had a red velvet cupcake from Magnolia Bakery, and she said yours tasted so much better!
The icing, she said, was the huge difference.
While yours had this nice rich cream cheesy taste, Magnolia’s tasted just like butter and meringue, she explained.
Then the other one said, “No, the real difference is the cake part! Kumquat’s was really moist while most others are not.”

It made me happy to hear that my colleagues really loved your cupcakes!
I told them you do catering for weddings. (They’re both single, and one is in a steady relationship.)
I can’t wait to be invited to their weddings! :)"

No comments: