Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brooklyn Flea at One Hanson Place


Brooklyn Flea has found a new indoor location at One Hanson place, and I couldn't be more stoked.
I used to live on Atlantic ave and remember traveling over there when it was still the HSBC building. I took a sneak peak a few weeks back and the space looks exactly the same, except now a slew of vendors will take over where the old tellers used to dwell. So cool.
It starts January 9th and runs every Saturday & Sunday through March. Then it's back to the old stomping grounds in Fort Green & Dumbo. And the circle continues....

BTW, has anyone been over to Atlantic Center recently? They have had major construction up for, I don't know, 7 years now.... However some of it has been taken down, and I must say it looks pretty darn good. Check it out!

No comments: