Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Checkerboard Cupcakes

Being an art school grad, I always get a little excited when I get an order for cupcakes that seem to compliment each other perfectly.

-Red Velvet
-Strawberries & Creme
-Black and White

I've been asked several times how I get the effect of my logo floating above my cupcakes in the pictures. This happens because I use bakery boxes that have a clear plastic window on top so that you can see into the box of cupcakes. The cupcakes then act as their own ornamentation for the box. The logo is just a sticker that I place smack dab in the middle of the window.

Enjoy!

-Keavy

1 comment:

Katrine said...

i don't even remember how i found your blog, but even though i live 3000 miles from NYC, i love reading it each week. being an art school grad and a baker myself, your beautiful cupcakes are always an inspiration!