Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kiss me I'm Polish

Here are a few pictures of a fun Valentines cupcake tier I set up this evening. The funny thing about this order, was that it was one of my teachers from Parsons who was doing the ordering! We both didn't know, however, till about halfway through the ordering process when we both put a face to our unusual names (hers being Agnieszka).
Turns out she's put a hold on teaching for awhile to focus on her design company called Kiss Me I'm Polish. They just moved into a swanky new office space in lower Manhattan so the party was both a celebration of the space and of the day of love. ;)


What I like about this set up are the bacon cupcakes. Who would have thought bacon could fit into a frilly cupcake display so flawlessly??

xoxo
Keavy

No comments: