Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Make Meaning

You can now find Kumquat Cupcakes at the brand new store/creativity free for all Make Meaning on the Upper West Side. It's really possibly the cuttest store I've walked through in a long time - I really wanted to just rent a table and throw some glitter and paint on a porcelain horse.....seriously. Here are a few pictures I snapped of what was left in the display cases. They make my cupcakes look sooo pretty.




Make Meaning
329 Columbus Ave (btw 76th & 75th st)
New York, NY

329

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New year! I am currently in the process of opening up a fantastic new cafe on Long Island and came across your company on TV today and was very impressed with your passion put into your mini cups,My shop will sell all local made goods and I hope to meet and try some soon! Nice work Keavy!
Joescornercafe@gmail.com