Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"NY act"

I was contacted a few months back by a Japanese TV company called BK Nexent, to be a part of a series they are running on channel 8 in Japan called NY act. It's a 5 minute long program that features a different New Yorker who is in a creative business, and follows them to different places they like to hang out in the city. We did the filming this past Sunday & Monday and it was definitely a new experience. They filmed me selling and baking cupcakes, all the while talking to the camera....I really hope I don't look as awkward as I felt.
After the filming was over I got a really sweet email from the woman who set up the filming. Inside the email was a thank you note as well as this absolutely adorable picture of her and all her colleagues at the production company.


THANKS GUYS!
xo
Keavy

No comments: