Monday, April 12, 2010

On the Cheap

I stumbled upon this write up this morning, and think it's absolutely adorable....not to mention she gave Kumquat a pretty sweet write up!

I have had many, many, cupcakes and I am always on the look out for new ones to wow me. By far and away, Kumquat Cupcakery's are one of my favorites. They are mini morsels of perfection and are made by owner Keavy Landreth. They have amazing and creative combinations like lemon & lavender, coffee caramel bourbon, and maple bacon (sooo good), among others. Also, their cake to frosting ration is just perfect! All the cakes are magic, not too sweet and perfectly moist. They are only available in New York right now, at the Brooklyn Flea (only $1 each) or by placing an order, but I am positive that these cupcakes will one day make their way around America because they are way too good not to. The mini cupcakes are also perfect for parties and weddings. You can see all the delicious flavors here. (Photos by Molly Landreth)

No comments: