Monday, March 29, 2010

Hester Street Fair


I'm so excited to tell you that Kumquat is branching out! We are going to be traveling all the way over the great divide to set up a booth in a land I had almost forgotten about - Manhattan.
I was made aware of the Hester Street Fair by my friend Liza of Food Curated, who told me I might want to look into it. Being VERY loyal to the Brooklyn Flea market I have turned down many other flea markets in the past, but there was something about this one that was just screaming for Kumquat Cupcakery to be a part of it. I wrote to inquire about a space and discovered that the guy who is responsible for this awesome market had ordered Kumquat cupcakes for his wedding a few months back! Alright...I'm in.

This does not mean that I will be leaving the Brooklyn Flea! I'll still be in Fort Green every Saturdays and One Hanson Place every Sunday.

The first weekend of the Hester Street Fair will be April 24th & 25th, 10am-6pm. Hope to see you there!

xo
Keavy

No comments: