Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heritage Radio with Matt Timms

Everyone knows that Matt Timms is awesome, so when he called me up and asked if I wanted to be on his radio show I said HELLS YES without even asking what this was going to entail. What it did entail were 5 ingredients, a three course meal, and your MIND. You can find all the rules of the game on his page at the Heritage Food Network. It turned out to be a ton of fun, and it might even be a game I start pulling out of my back pocket at dinner parties.....watch out.

7:10pm, 5 minutes before starting.
Beers: Check. Twitter Update: Check. Free Pizza waiting for us at Roberta's next door: CHECK!

Amber of Hey Brooklyn following my lead and taking some picks with her iphone.

Matt Timms, "Your in the MIIINND KITCHEN!!"

Melissa of Fork This waiting for more beer and Pizza after that show.

Matt Timms showing off his awesome Lamb Takedown shirt.

The show should be airing sometime tomorrow afternoon, so you will be able to hear who won!! I'll be twittering about it if you want a heads up of when to listen.

XO
Keavy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gosh, that was fun! Mind Kitchen is most metal cooking show ever! In a good way!