Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It looks good to me....

Caroline over at It Looks Good To Me designed a whole outfit using Kumquat Cupcakery's Chocolate Pistachio cupcake as inspiration!



"To (ahem!) sweeten the deal, I am kicking my new content off with a confection from one of my favorite New York bakeries–Kumquat Cupcakery.

I have sampled my fair share (and then some) of cupcakes and Kumquat makes the best ones. The miniature bon bon-sized treats make quite the impression with their adorable presentation and delicious, guaranteed-you-never-tried-them-before-flavors like Lemon and Lavender, P.B. Banana Honey and Maple Bacon (yes, bacon).


Todays outfit is inspired by Kumquat’s Chocolate Pistachio cupcake. (As seen on one of my favorite food blogs Happy Lady Eats.)

I started with some chocolate brown wool shorts from Max Studio (on sale!) and a schoolboy’s white oxford shirt. Add to that a green extra extra chunky knit scarf and a pistachio green peacock feather headband (both courtesy of Etsy). I finished the look with these grey Acne platforms for the grey cupcake wrapper in the photo and because I think they may be the most perfect shoes ever made."

No comments: