Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cupcakes Take the Cake class in review....

Thank you SO much to all you fine folks who made it out to the Cupcakes Take The Cake class at New Work City last night. How much fun was that?!
We had people come all the way from Boston, New Jersey, and Philly for the lecture, and it made for a really great group of people. I was surprised to see how many of you had already begun creating your own business!
I was sent pictures this morning from one of the attendees of the class who I have come to know through orders. It's one of the great parts about owning a business, you get to meet and know so many amazing individuals that you would have never gotten the chance to know if you were stuck in a cubicle. It makes me happy. :)
So here they are.....PICTURES!!







There was such a great demand for the class that Nichelle is already planning more for the future. The great thing about the class is it doesn't matter if you want to start selling cupcakes, balloons, or sandwiches, the information in this class applies to all aspiring small businesses. Topics include branding, marketing, research, liability, taxes and funding. It's really well put together and I wish I had attended such a class when I was first starting. Would have saved me some time and energy. ;)

xo
Keavy