Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let's take a moment....


This only has about %5 to do with cupcakes, but Idon'tevencare.
Scavaging through emails in the wee hours of the morning, making sure everything's on target for today's orders (which btw, OMG), I ran across this invitation. It's the only thing that could have stopped me in my frantic tracks to make me grin from ear to ear. Val & Andy, of whom I've known since the first time I set up shop at the Artists & Fleas market two years ago, are finally getting hitched. I'm so frickin' happy for them. I'm also so frickin' happy about their invite....how amazing is that picture?!? A.maz.ing.
I will be making beautiful red and white rose cupcakes for their wedding, and will be sure to post many many pictures.

Gotta run or you people will remain cupcakeless.
THIS WEEKEND IS THE LAST WEEKEND I WILL BE AT THE GIFTED MARKET! .....so stop by :)

xo
Keavy

No comments: