Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sold out early on the Last Flea

There are two things I'm really bad at: actually using my camera when I bring it to the flea, and estimating how many cupcakes to bring. Today we sold out at 2:30pm! Selling out last week, I used my good judgment this week and brought twice as many cupcakes thinking it would hold us over till 5pm. shoot.....


The loneliest Maple Cinnamon cupcakes

Here's my neighbor Neki of Early Bird Granola being a ham for the camera (I really wish I could have thought of a granola pun for that one.......are there granola puns?)

-Keavy




2 comments:

amber, theambershow said...

Dude! I got there at three and you were GONE! I wanted a cupcake. :(

Early Bird's website is wrong in this post. It's EarlyBirdFoods.com

Kumquat Cupcakery said...

Shoot! Well, come to the Gifted on Friday, I'm going to be bringing over 1,000 cupcakes!!

Thanks for the heads up on the link...I'll change that right away.