Monday, July 20, 2009

Kumquat on Weddingbee


This last weekend I had a tasting with a really lovely couple who are planning to get hitched in August. Little did I know, the bride-to-be contributes to a wedding blog called "weddingbee." Luckily for me she loved the cupcakes and has since published a write up on how she came to find Kumquat Cupcakery! So much fun!
Here's a small excerpt....
"I thought about the fact that not everybody likes red velvet. What to do? Luckily, one day I was taking a break from reading wedding blogs (I advise that once in awhile), and I read about Kumquat Cupcakery again. I say again because in my Brooklyn/foodie blog reading of the past, I had heard of the founder Keavy Landreth’s wonderful mini-cupcake creations."
Read more.....

Thanks so much "miss swan!" Can't wait for the big day!
Keavy

Cupcake flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate raspberry (by special request), Orange poppy seed, Banana Cream, Strawberry, and Red Velvet

No comments: