Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kumquat Cupcakes @ Do Hwa Restaurant

I'm very happy to announce that as of today you will be able to find Kumquat Cupcakes at the incredibly delicious Korean restaurant Do Hwa in the West Village!!


From now, until they disappear you can find this arrangement of cupcakes at Do Hwa.


Strawberries & Cream
Black & White
Red Velvet

As most of my family and friends know, I'm a Korean food addict. It's the one food I'm never not in the mood for eating. That's why when Jenny introduced herself to me as my new neighbor at the Brooklyn Flea, as well as a Korean food extraordinaire, I could hardly believe it. After a while of chit chat at the market Jenny confessed to me that she too had a soft spot for cupcakes, and also expressed that, as opposed to cooking , baking is not her cup of tea. Which is why you can now find my lovely cupcakes on display at her beautiful NYC restaurant. I definitely suggest checking this place out, it's some of the best Korean food I've EVER had.

Do Hwa
55 Carmine St
New York, NY 10014
(212) 414-1224
dohwanyc.com

xo
Keavy

No comments: