Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We're Back!

Hello again New Yorkers! It was a lovely vacation, but it's so good to be back in this terribly hot and muggy, vermin infested, and ever so addicting city. sigh. I love NY.

Kumquat Cupcakes in Central Park (Image by Rachel Kramer Bussel of Cupcakes Take the Cake)

I just wanted to let you know that we are officially back in business. We'll be taking emails through tomorrow for orders this weekend, so try to let me know as soon as possible if you'll be needing a delivery. We'll also be back at the Brooklyn Flea Market, so definitely stop by and say hello if you have the time.
I'll let you know for sure later in the week, but I think Kumquat Cupcakery might be brewing up some new ideas for the market........you'll just have to wait and see.

Great to be back,
Keavy

1 comment: