Thursday, July 24, 2008

branching out

Fresh Fruit Tarts
Chocolate Ganache Tarts
Chocolate P.B. Cupcakes
Strawberry Cupcakes
Lemon Curd & Vanilla Cupcakes
Coconut Mango Cupcakes
Mini Cannoli's
French Macaroons w/ Caramel filling


This week kept me quite busy. With the limited edition cupcakes flying off the shelves, and baby showers on the rise, somehow I managed to squeeze in a tasting for one of my good friends who's getting married. Her requests went slightly above and beyond just a cupcake, but I'm not one to deny myself the opportunity to play around with more baked goods. They all turned out amazingly, and luckily for me the happy couple was very satisfied with their pupu platter of wedding desserts.

Even though I do thoroughly enjoy branching out from cupcakes every once in a while, I'm still just a mini cupcake company. This was solely to help a friend out in a time of need. :)

<3
Keavy

No comments: