Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S!

Hello Interneters!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Since I'm part Irish, and just moved into a new doll sized apartment, I had a lovely little soirée over the weekend to celebrate all things new and green. The way I actually got people to come was to say that Kumquat Cupcakes might be making an appearance, and of course they did. Unfortunately my pretty little laptop has stopped working, and won't let me download any of the pictures I got, so for now I'm just going to have to tell you the flavors I that were there.

-Chocolate Stout Cupcakes w/ Coffee Frosting
-Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes w/ Irish cream frosting
-Green Velvet Cupcakes

The Chocolate Stout Cupcakes seemed to be the crowd favorite, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were to make a A&F appearance very soon.

-Keavy

1 comment:

Yvo Sin said...

Wow, those sound good, I only very recently discovered chocolate and stout/Guinness is a great pairing for baked goods. The problem with small cupcakes is you wind up eating about 10 and thinking "but they're little" and then you feel sick afterwards anyways ;)
Yummy!