Friday, February 1, 2008

Cupcake Contest!

Happy Friday Cupcake Lovers!

I wanted to let everyone know that after a month of recouping from the Holidays, I'll finally be back at the Artists & Fleas Market this Sunday just waiting to feed all you beautiful people my sugary confections.
I must admit though, I'm having a hard time deciding what kind of cupcakes to bring this Sunday. Here is a list of ones that I've been thinking about:

The Contestants:

Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes

Strawberries & Creme Cupcakes
Hazelnut & Chocolate Cupcakes
Coffee & Cinnamon Cupcakes
Bananas & Creme Cupcakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes

I have to narrow it down to 3 and it's so hard! Let me know which one's you'd like to see at the market and we'll have a contest to see which ones make the cut! so vote vote vote you're little hearts out.

I'm going to be baking a trial run of the winners later this evening, and will be sure to post pictures of them by tomorrow morning.

Fun!

Big Heart,
Keavy


2 comments:

CB said...

ooohhh I wish I live closer to you so I could try some of these goodies. Here is my vote:
1. Strawberries and Creme
2. Chocolate PB
3. Apple Cinnamon
-Clara
http://iheartcuppycakes.wordpress.com

Matt Nicole Blog said...

Hazelnut & Chocolate Cupcakes
Coffee & Cinnamon Cupcakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes

EATZ!