Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby, it's cold out there....

I went out yesterday, and spent all my money on two new spring dresses, so it makes sense that winter has finally hit NY......sigh.

One good thing about the snow is that you're allowed to come up with every excuse out there to get cozy, including upping your sugar and booze intake. Last night I made one of mine, and my friend's, favorite cupcakes: Coffee Caramel Bourbon. My friend (who lives in DC) has gone so far as to tell me that her relationship with her boyfriend might be in danger, because she's not able to stop talking about them. One day soon I'll figure out how to ship cupcakes Anne.....I promise.


This group of cupcakes is deadly; some photoshoot in Chinatown is going to be made so much sweeter this afternoon because of them.

-Coffee Caramel Bourbon Cupcakes
-Banana Creme Cupcakes
-Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Have fun frolicking in the snow! Remeber that I'm going to be at Artists & Fleas this weekend and should have a totally new line up of cupcakes for you all to enjoy. I'll post more on that tomorrow.......

Big heart,
Keavy

3 comments:

USAinAUS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
USAinAUS said...

If you figure out how to ship cupcakes, I will order 100...no joke.

Your cupcakes are amazing. Seriously. I am in love with them.

Unknown said...

I have a piece on "How to ship cakes that might help.
Your Shipping Advisor