Thursday, November 29, 2007

Saturday's line up....

Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcake


Happy Thursday!

I wanted to let everyone know what flavor cupcakes I'll be selling this Saturday at the Artists & Fleas market in Williamsburg.

The Menu:

- Vanilla Cupcakes with a Lemon Whipped Cream Filling and Vanilla Frosting

- Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes with Milk Chocolate Frosting

- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
(I had to)

As you can see, I've already sampled the Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes; they turned out amazing. They are incredibly soft and moist without being too over bearing on the cinnamon. mmmm. Perfect for the cold weather.

See you Saturday!

-Keavy

1 comment:

farmergregg said...

hello keavy. I had two of your cupcakes at artist and fleas and took your card. just found it, so i thought i'd drop a note...the cupcakes were awesome. (better than my dinner at sweetwater's.) keep on bakin'. -gregg