Saturday, October 20, 2007

Artists & Fleas market


I'm excited to finally introduce the Kumquat Blogspot! Even though i'm aware of the fact that my baking skills slightly surpass my writing skills, I'll try my darndest to keep all you sugar fiends up to date on the latest Kumquat creations.

First big exciting news is that Kumquat Cupcakery is taking to the streets of Williamsburg Brooklyn this sunday, at the Artists & Fleas Market, to win over the hearts of all brooklynites one delicious mini cupcake at a time!

Here's a sneak peak at tomorrow's menu:

-Strawberry Cupcakes with a Cream Cheese Frosting

-Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

-White Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting

-Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes with Chocolate Caramel Frosting

I have to admit, with that line up in mind I couldn't wait to start baking so I did a little test round just for myself (and a couple of the curious kids who live in my building) yesterday. Not only did they end up being one of the most adorable cupcake line ups i've ever made, but they were AWESOME tasting. I skipped on dinner, ate one of each, and didn't feel guilty in the slightest.

The market runs from 11am - 7pm and will be held here:
129 N. 6th st.
btw Bedford & Berry
Brooklyn, NY

www.artistsandfleas.com

Hope to see you there!

-Keavy

1 comment:

Frankie George said...

Don't forget to try to add cinammon to the peanut butter chocolate ones if you want to. I think the cinammon makes a big difference!